Yipee – Lifecherries has won a Liebster Blog Award! (My first blog award)
A big thanks to my friend from Blairadise (http://www.blairadise.com/) who bestowed this award on me. (I am deeply honored.) Her daughter has been really ill recently and she shared the details of her hospital confinement with us on her blog. I am so glad her daughter is out of hospital and back to her usual self again. (Note to Blairadise – I love your description of my blog)
Now for the nitty gritty …
I had no idea what it meant to get the Liebster Blog Award so I had to do some research and these are the rules:
- Link back to the person who gave it to you. (Done)
- Post the award on your blog for all to see! (Done)
- Give the award to 5 of your favorite bloggers (with 200 followers or less). (Not so easy – most of the blog’s I follow have loads of followers – but I will do my best – see below…)
- Leave a comment on your chosen blogs to let them know that they have been given the Liebster Blog award (will be done)
In order to fulfill item 3 above, I have decided to give the Liebster Blog Award to the following bloggers:
1. Menopausal Mother – http://menopausalmother.blogspot.com/
I have recently started going through Menopause and I can relate to the Menopausal Mother. I love her blog and hope to find a friend in her as well.
2. The Reluctant Mom’s Blog – http://reluctantmom.wordpress.com/
This is my favorite blog – I have broken the rules here as she has more than 200 followers, but she deserves it. She has faced so many challenges and I commend her for her courage in facing life on a day to day basis.
3. Facing 50 with Humor – http://facing50withhumour.blogspot.com/
I recently started following this blog – again I relate to so many of the things she talks about. The description of her blog is as follows: “Carol is a regular blogger and social networking addict. She is currently writing a series of novels which take a humorous look at getting older, much to the dismay of her neglected husband who has to put up with ready-made meals and a very dusty house.”
4. Millenium Child – http://milleniumchild.blogspot.com/
This is a selfish award – although I do believe he deserves it. It is for my son (Son no 4 who is 11). He is the brainiac in the family. He does not post very often and hopefully this will encourage him.
I will leave this award for later. I come across so many blogs that I enjoy and I would like to have this award available for use down the line….
Please have a look at the blogs I have mentioned above and I hope you will enjoy them too.