I recently received a few more blogger awards so really pleased with some of my fellow bloggers. Here goes with the formalities….
Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award
I have been awarded another award by fellow blogger Menopausal Mother. I am really grateful for this one as I have always liked this award. It somehow says more than so many other awards – it has a sense of belonging.
So the rules of the award are as follows:
- Include award logo in blog post (Done)
- Thank the nominee and link back to their site (Done)
- Post 7 interesting facts about yourself (See below)
- Pass the award to 7 deserving sisters
7 Interesting facts about my life: I always find this difficult as interesting to me is not necessarily interesting to you. But here goes:
- I speak 2 languages – English and Afrikaans
- I am quiet and reserved (most of the time)
- I don’t drink alcohol (yeah – boring old me…)
- I don’t smoke and have never even tried
- I feel like I am 35
- I was named after an operetta by Gilbert & Sullivan
- I miss son no 2 so much sometimes I feel like I could just sit and cry
Deserving sisters: (more to follow)
- Blair from Blairadise – she has been through such a traumatic time recently and my heart goes out to her.
- Holli from Holli’s Hoots and Hollers who is always so supportive and always comments on my blog
- Nell from The Rambling Couch Potato – Another faithful blogger
- Kellie from Delightfully Ludicrous
One Lovely Blog Award
Mother of Nine kindly gave me the One Lovely Blog Award, This is a woman I envy. Coping with 9 children is not easy task. She always keeps in contact and points me in various directions to help get my blog out there.
- Thank the person who nominated you and link to them in your post.
- Share seven unknown things about yourself. I’m going to cheat here and refer you to the list above
- Nominate other bloggers and blogs you like or admire… 15 or so if possible. I am struggling to list 15 deserving bloggers. I recently tried a blog hop hoping to find new blogs to read but there was not much interest. So this will follow in time to come.
- Contact the bloggers you nominate to let them know and to link them back to your post so they can read “The Rules,” too.